Improving merchandising process through Agile UX
UI UX Design of ERP for a merchandising company
What Bamko Stands For?
Bamko is a full-service promotional product and branded merchandise agency focused on creating lasting connections between brands and consumers.
They wanted to optimise and rebuild their UI UX to streamline processes across their organisation.
Our main challenge was to streamline user flows in accordance with user goals. We invested heavily in simplifying process control for different user profiles.
- To streamline processes and flows
- To simplify role-based process control
- To optimise large forms
- To utilise optimum viewport area
Our primary goal was to adopt agile methodology considering time sensitive nature of the project and provide consistent user experience.
- To introduce an agile design approach
- To organise software wide information architecture
- To create clean and intuitive designs
- To provide a common experience across different regions
Project Colours & Typography