Optimising operational efficiency of retail logistics
UI UX Designing and Frontend Development of Logistics Management System
What Shopper's Stop Stands For?
Shopper’s stop is a one-stop destination for a family’s fashion needs. They were looking for digital transformation of their operations to support D2C consumer needs.
Our main challenge was to simplify user flows and enable intuitive data visuals with an option to create custom policies for performance assessment.
- To create simplified workflows
- To organize information architecture
- To feature advanced data visualization
- To create performance policies
Our primary goal was to drive operational efficiency in handling shipments by optimising design for increased visibility and performance management.
- To simplify operations
- To maintain clarity in role-based actions
- To enable end to end operation visibility
- To feature performance distress handling
Project Colours & Typography
Shoppers Stop is one of the pioneers of modern retailing in India. Today, with 81 stores across 37 cities and a growing online presence, Shoppers Stop is one of India’s largest and most respected fashion retailers.